Friday, January 5, 2007

In conjunction with Valentine's Day.

Hey all. Valentine's Day is just around the corner, in about a month's time! Do watch out for lovely teddies and more accessories designs specially made for this special occassion. Men if you're browsing this, drop me an email if any design catches your eye or if you wanna customise any design for that special someone. Or you could drop by my shop to have a look. Just email me and I'll let you know where it's situated.

Ladies, get your men to drop by this site if something catches your eye in the Valentine's Day collection! I'm sure he'll be more than delighted to give you a lil surprise.

In the meantime, have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Puff out.
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories