Thursday, June 21, 2007

Great Singapore Sale!

Before Puff Accessories takes a hiatus, I've got something to announce!

ALL ITEMS ARE NOW ON 10% DISCOUNT!!!

Am I too late for the GSS? Pardon me if I am.

On top of that if you spend $30 or more, you'll get a free Puff Angel of your choice (subjected to availability of the angel). You can combine with your friends but items will be sent to only one address.

Anyway, watch out for a few more designs before we take a hiatus! *winks*

Do mail me if you take fancy on any designs. Have a fantastic week ahead everyone!

Love,
Puff.
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories