Wednesday, October 24, 2007

BAZAAR!

Hello Ladies!

Great news! Puff will be having a bazaar next week! When? Where? I'll keep you guys in suspense for the moment. More details will be released next week! =p

And Puff won't be going there alone. DDress Parlour will also be there. "Who?" DDress Parlour! Pretty frocks, evening bags, clutches, wristlets.

A word from Flaunte, the owner of DDress Parlour :

" I love a good bargain, and I will make it my personal mission to try my best to find dresses that not only look good, but are affordable. In addition, most dresses will only have a piece each or at most, 2 to 3 pieces."

Eye candy coming up next week! Stay tuned dearies! =p

*wink* *grin*
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories