Friday, November 30, 2007

Exiting news!!!

Remember the exciting news I was telling you guys about? Well, here it is....

Puff Accessories can now be found at......

Victoria JoMo
No. 9 Haji Lane


=p Some of my accessories that you see on my webbie can be found there but most designs in the shop will be exclusive and won't be seen here on my webbie. =)

What kinda designs you may ask? Well, you gotta come down and see it for yourself! At last, you'll be able to see, feel and try on our accessories! =p =p

I'll be uploading some eye candy soon so please, please be patient with me while I finish up more customizations and new designs exclusively for Victoria JoMo. =p =p

Later peeps!
Puff
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories