Monday, February 4, 2008

New Puff Angels!

They have finally made their way to me! New Puff Angels! New designs! I have half the mind to keep all for myself because the designs this time round are all so sweet.


You have to check out the ballerina Puff Angel in the middle. Her ballerina shoes are so detailed! For a clearer view of her shoes, click here



More angelic Puff Angels. =p


New designs!



She's my favourite design this time round! Can you see she's holding a bear? I've got very limited pieces in this design. =) For a clearer view of my favourite piece, click here


There are lots more designs. I couldn't take all the Puff Angels. More designs coming your way so hang in there k?

Stay tuned!
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories