Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's time for.............

our CONTEST!!!!

Heya peeps! =p

The contest will be conducted differently this time. I have three questions so there'll be 3 free items. More details below.

FRIDAY'S CONTEST

1. Name me any three character found in Alice in Wonderland, besides Alice.

2. What is the name of the main character in a series of children's book by Beatrix Potter?

3. Give me the full name of a certain German music composer who was deaf.


*I will not be entertaining emails for this contest so please do not email me your answers. You have to come down personally to our stall at Clarke Quay on Friday between 6PM - 12AM to tell me your answer and claim your prize.

*This contest is only valid on Friday from 6PM - 12AM.

*Each person is only allowed to answer one question. You are not allowed to get your friend/boyfriend/husband/mother/father (you get the idea) to help you answer another question. Please be fair!

* Please let me know which question you are answering.

If you have further questions about this contest, please mail me at puffaccessories@hotmail.com
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories