Friday, September 5, 2008

Hey dearies!

Just to let you guys know that I'll be slow in uploading my items tomorrow or over the weekend because disaster struck just now.

I've injured my ankle by landing myself in a pothole. I was happily walking towards Lagoon Food Centre when suddenly I landed in a pothole and twisted my ankle. ARRGGHH!!!

Now I have to pray that I don't need to see a chinese physician to get it massaged. PAIN!!! =(( So please forgive me if I'm slow in uploading the items and also if the picture is badly taken. I'll try balancing myself on one foot while trying to take pictures!

But I'm still happy despite the pain! =p =p
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories