Friday, September 26, 2008

Swoon! Swoon!

Good afternoon babes!

Had lunch? All geared up for F1? =p =p I AM! =p But before I get my eyes glued on Nico Rosberg tonight, I've got my eyes glued on this piece!

I meddled with the wires I bought ages ago and look what came out of it? Yes my first wired piece!!! Simple wiring, for a start! =p Nothing too complicated or fanciful.

Well, if you really wanna talk about a wired artist who inspired me, you can check out CWRoelle. Truly remarkable pieces if you ask me.

I'm not sure if I should put it up for sale but if you're interested in getting it, drop me a mail at puffaccessories@hotmail.com




And so the poll (about which items you guys would like to see more of) has ended. You voted for more earrings, necklaces and bracelets!

Ok peeps! More coming your way! Stay tuned! =p =p
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories