Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm back!!!

Hello ladies!

I'm back! Finally! I missed so many things back home! I was a little home sick during this trip but it was one of my most fantastic and fulfilling trips!

Lots of vintage flowers and charms coming your way! They'll be featured in my upcoming event so stay tuned!

Please note that I will not be accepting customizations from now till further notice. Thank you all for being so patient with me. If you'd like to see more designs, come on down to my next event. Details of it will be released at a later date. =)

Love,
Puffy

" A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you."

"
Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice."
Proverbs 13 :10


All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories