Saturday, November 8, 2008

it's always hard to say goodbye



Our precious cat of 15 years has finally left us. He's been suffering from kidney problem for the past few months. He stopped eating and drinking completely for two weeks and has been growing weaker by the day. He lost strength in his legs two days ago and couldn't walk anymore. I watched helplessly as he lay lifeless on my kitchen floor.

His breathing grew slower last night. I made sure I took a last look at him before I went to bed. Every now and then he lifted his head with what strength he had left and meowed softly as if to tell us that he'd be leaving soon.

He finally closed his eyes and left us. God heard my prayer and ended his suffering.

Thank you for being with us for 15 years.

Goodbye my little friend.

We love you! =(
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories