Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What A Sight! - $40 (SOLD)

Morning everyone!

What have you been up to this week? I've been kept busy with customizations and remakes so do pardon me if I seem a tad bit slow in replying emails.

My photobucket died on me yesterday. =| And so I've decided to use my namecard to watermark my items. =(

Ok so here's probably the last few updates before the shop closes for Christmas! =p I know. I've gone a little mad with the trio earrings but I love it so expect to see more of it in the future! =p

I'm off to donate my blood! Hee =p



My favourite for today!

Made up of rare mother of pearl bird charms, vintage flower cab, swarovski crystal drop, swarovski pearls and flowers.

Approximately 6cm in length inclusive of hooks.

Non-tarnish wires and 14k gold plated hooks and chains were used.

To bring this baby home, please email to puffaccessories@hotmail.com


Different ways to mix and match the earrings.




All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories