Saturday, January 31, 2009

REMINDER

It has come to my attention that I've been receiving emails to reserve items. These are new email addresses that aren't on my mailing list.

First they place their orders. They reply once or twice and then disappear. Please be reminded that IP addresses are traceable ( like what I did when I handed over the IP addresses of anonymous people who tagged my tagboard over to the authorities) and email addresses have IP addresses. These are traceable as well.

If you are a fellow blogshop owner doing this, don't say I didn't warn you. If this goes on, I'll hand all IP addresses over to the authorities and let them handle on a case by case basis.

My last words to whoever is behind this : GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!

Thank you for your time everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little update about this matter. The IP addresses of anonymous mailers have been submitted to the authorities and they're in process of tracing these addresses. Once detected, the authorities will contact those involved.
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories