Monday, September 24, 2007

*smiles* *giggles* OMG!!!




Just when I thought I'd finished receiving pressies & flowers, Mr Deliveryman came knocking on my door with that! (picture above) Thank you so much dear!!! It's so different from receiving the usual bouquet of roses. =p



Check out the cactus in the shape of a heart! Shoooo cute!



And this silly looking cow came along with it! Gosh! I couldn't stop giggling to myself when I saw it!



And the cow goes by the name "Maxine"! Shooooo cute!!!

Thanks again love!!! Thank you for loving me, believing in me and never giving up on me when I went through my most trying time! =p

Love ya heaps! =p
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories