Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thank you!










A bouquet of pink roses filled with ferrero rocher chocs!!! That was what greeted me in the morning! It's soooo special because the person put this bouquet together! Yes you heard me right! It wasn't bought from a flower shop. And it was doubly special because I was craving for Ferrero Rocher chocs this whole week but never got down to buying me self a box.

Gosh! I'm so loved!!! =p Thank you so much! Really brightened up my day! =p










Of coz I had other pressies besides the bouquet of roses which was just as special. Thanks ya'all! I'm so thankful for all the birthday greetings, hugs and kisses! =p

With all the love my heart has capacity for,
Puff =p
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories