Friday, March 14, 2008

One Big Gigantic Family Collection! (Earrings)

This collection is called "One Big Gigantic Family" collection. These earrings and necklaces and all named after my "extended" family (actually we're all great friends). We meet every single week without fail at our favourite haunt - Wang Cafe for our favourite kaya toast and kopi siew dai. =p


Anne - S$28

Anne is my partner, in singing and eating. Hee. She's always reminding me to take good care of myself. I will, I promise. =)

Anne is made up of a pink Puff Angel, imported vintage flower, pink glass briolette and pearl.

Approximately 4.5cm for the left side of the earring and 6.5cm for the right side of the earring. Inclusive of hooks.

Non-tarnish wires and 14k gold plated hooks and chains were used.



Sheena - S$28(SOLD OUT)

Sheena is an angel. She really is! She's sincere and honest. That's what I love about her!

Sheena consists of a Puff Angel in white (this angel is a limited edition that's why it's not sold individually), filigree with a vintage flower and a swarovski bead hanging in the middle of it.

Note : One side is a stud and the other is a hook.

A mismatched pair. Approximately 3.5cm for the left side of the earring and 5cm for the right side of the earring.

Non-tarnish wires and rhodium hooks were used.



Caroline - S$28


She's my sister! Nah, not! Carol is bubbly and giggly all the time. She lights up my world with her smile and laughter. =p =p

Caroline consist of a pink Puff Angel with a ribbon on the side of her head. An imported vintage flower, glass briolette and pearl adorns her.

Approximately 4.5cm for the left side and 7cm for the right side.

Non-tarnish wires and 14k gold plated hooks were used.



Wai - S$28

Wai has been bugging me to customize a necklace for her. =) I'm in the midst of it my dear! Wai is an organized person who has a gift for organizing tours. She'll find you the cheapest deal in town! =p and no, she doesn't work in the travel industry. =)

Wai is made up of a blue Puff Angel and is accompanied by an imported vintage flower, a glass briolette and pearl.

Approximately 4.5cm for the left and 6.5cm for the right side of the earring.

Non-tarnish wires and rhodium hooks and chains were used.



Serene T. - S$28(SOLD OUT)


Serene T is my hairstylist. =) She has a sweet voice (she loves singing) and she always dresses stylishly. I love her sense of style. She's great with the scissors and I love the way she cuts and styles my hair. Fantastic! =p

Serene T consist of a green Puff Angel, imported vintage flowers, glass briolette and pearl.

Approximately 4.5cm for the left and 6.5cm for the right side of the earring.

Non-tarnish wires and rhodium hooks and chains were used.
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories