Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alice in Wonderland collection Earrings.


Here's a peek at what my dear customer won for herself in our very first contest before I launched my Alice in Wonderland collection.

A pair of Alice in Wonderland earrings! She loves it! Here's what she said

" Hi Bernie!

I've just received the Alice in Wonderland earrings!
It is totally gorgeous! LOVE IT! =D
The earrings are really intricate and so so pretty!

Thank you so much!"

You're welcome my dear! Enjoy wearing them and don't forget to show them off! =p

Watch out for our next contest coming up really soon! No mail will be sent out so you need to check back regularly! =p =p

Have a great week ahead everyone!

xoxoxoxoxo
Puffy
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories