Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look what I captured on my cam!

This must be one of the most beautiful things God has ever created.

I took my baby out for his walk and guess what I saw? A RAINBOW! I literally ran back to my house, grabbed my camera and darted out for a few shots. I screamed at my dad and he grabbed his SLR (which captured an even better shot) camera and followed suit.

This was only part of the rainbow. I couldn't capture the whole thing but it was beautiful beyond words! I stood there (for a good ten mins) dumbfounded.

It made my day!!! =p =p =p =p =p

*grin*
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories