Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mascarada - $30 SOLD


So did you guys catch your favourite F1 drivers and their cars screaming on the track last night at the practice session? Tonight will be even more exciting as it's the qualifying day! =p

I have to tell you, my heart pounded everytime I watch Nico Rosberg's car emerge from the corner! =p

Anyway, there's more than one person interested in Mascarada so she's going for balloting on Tuesday. If you're interested in this piece, simply drop me an email at puffaccessories@hotmail.com and I'll add your name in the ballot.

The winner of this necklace will be notified and will be announced on Tuesday so hurry drop me an email if you're interested.

Balloting closes on Tuesday 12pm. =p

Enjoy your weekend peeps! I know I am! =p =p
All content on Puff Accessories's website, including images and text is property of Bernadette. Puff Accessories does not permit copying, downloading or other use unless a written permission is obtained from the owner of the site.
© 2006 -2015 Puff Accessories